Complaint Review: STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE

• Updated: Fri, September 02, 2011

• Reported By: TellinOnYou! — DARTMOUTH Nova Scotia Canada
STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE
8675 DARNLEY RD, MOUNT-ROYAL, QC SAINT ALBANS, Vermont United States of America

STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE UNACCREDITED, PHOTOCOPIED CRAP! SAINT ALBANS, Vermont

as a student of this so-called "school" (not an accredited school, apparantly), I am apalled at the lack of concern or interest shown by the telephone operators and supervisors of this DIPLOMA MILL! The materials are low-grade. Textbooks are not current information but basic, easily accesible information that anyone can get off the internet.
The quality of the course is very low and the customer service is even lower. Employers have told me that the courses Stratford Career Institute offers are not worth the effort and will definitely NOT be considered as meeting the minimum requirements of the chosen career field. When I asked if they'd hire me BASED ON THE STRATFRORD course, they flat out said "NO", but they would be happy o offer me a basic, labour job, the same as they would offer any entry-level worker. "That course will not help you with the job competition. Sorry." (exact quote)

Further research about Stratford Career Institute also revealed to me that MANY other students were also discovering the same thing as I have discovered, and were also, like me, displeased with both the course content and the poor customer service!

To further piss me off, their stupid accounting system would not accept a payment from my credit card and after 3 tries they charged me an NSF, DESPITE the fact that my back said there was absolutely NO REASON the payment didn't go through, and that the issue was with the Stratford Career Institute people, not me, and not my bank, and NOT my credit card!

Would I reccomend this so-called "school"? Definitely NOT. In fact, I will do everything I can to DISSUADE any person considering distance education with SCI. Want a REAL education? Go to a REAL school!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRATFORD-CAREER-INSTITUTE/SAINT-ALBANS-Vermont-05478-5560/STRATFORD-CAREER-INSTITUTE-UNACCREDITED-PHOTOCOPIED-CRAP-SAINT-ALBANS-Vermont-772400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE