Complaint Review: STREAM ENERGY

• Reported By: Jim — Missouri City Texas United States of America
STREAM ENERGY
P.O. Box 650026 Dallas, Texas United States of America

STREAM ENERGY Eletric Service Provider Dallas, Texas

This electrical provider is without a doubt the worst provider of the four I have had. Their customer service department is staffed by people that barely speak the English language, they are very inept and I have had nothing but trouble since I switched to them. First they tried to charge me tax. When I pointed out that it was not charges on electricity here I live it took two months to get it credited. In the mean time I paid my bill less the sales tax and they charged me a late fee on the bills. After that mess was straightened out I paid a bill $0.60 short, I mistook a 6 for a 0, and it cost me $39.89 in late fees. This provider is completely out to collect any and all fees and charges they can slip in on the bill. If you use them be prepared for no customer service and check the details on the bill as they will constantly try to add fees and charges to the bill. If they have any grounds to do so do not expect to be able to reason with customer service. They are incapable of reasoning and certainly cannot converse in English for any length of time. I highly recommend you seek service elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STREAM-ENERGY/Dallas-Texas-75265/STREAM-ENERGY-Eletric-Service-Provider-Dallas-Texas-632775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STREAM ENERGY