• Report: #619730

• Submitted: Sat, July 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, July 03, 2010

• Reported By: Zoom — Plano Texas United States of America
PO Box 650026 Dallas, Texas United States of America

STREAM ENERGY Residential Oneyear contract from Sept 27,2009 thru Sept 2010 with rate .1060/kwh,but they charged .1190/kwh on March thru May,and .1150/Kwh on June-July 2010 Dallas, Texas

I renewed one-year contract electrical service to my residential from September 27 2009 thru Sept 27 2010 with fixed rate .1060/Kwh to Stream Energy.
But on March-April-May three months they overcharged to .1190/Kwh,we did not notice because all those bills are still low,and the months June and July they again overcharged .1150/Kwh,by this time the cost of consumed electric are too high to compare to same months of year 2009.
I called them today (July 2, 2010) to complaint,the Representative HIRAM took my complaints to their Financial board and promise return in 5 days.
This is second time since 2006,I have 3 year contract with them.They charged higher rate,I complaint,they asked contract papers which I had been signed,I don't have it,but the saleman gave me a witness to make them to refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2010 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STREAM-ENERGY/Dallas-Texas-75265/STREAM-ENERGY-Residential-Oneyear-contract-from-Sept-272009-thru-Sept-2010-with-rate-106-619730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STREAM ENERGY