Complaint Review: STREAMLINE INSURANCE

15036 W 106th St Lenexa, Kansas United States of America

STREAMLINE INSURANCE Marcheta Bowlin BEWARE Lenexa, Kansas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Complaint from Ex-Employee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Complaint from Ex-Employee

To all potential clients and people over the age of 65!

This company also does Business as Midwest Merchant Services, they are breaking into the Insurance Business because they are under investigation for DEFRAUDING MERCHANTS. They lied, stole and cheated merchants out hundreds of thousand of dollars.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH STREAMLINE INSURANCE.

Marcheta Bowlin and Stephanie Bowlin are deceptive people who will lie to you with Smiles. Just ask the many ex-clients who are filing a class action law suit against Midwest Merchant Services.

Articles from the local paper in Kansas City will be posted here soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STREAMLINE-INSURANCE/Lenexa-Kansas-66214/STREAMLINE-INSURANCE-Marcheta-Bowlin-BEWARE-Lenexa-Kansas-992626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STREAMLINE INSURANCE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Complaint from Ex-Employee

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

Please see the below letter, which shows an apology from the ex-employee, Thomas Jennings, that
continuously harasses and threatens this company as well as several of the owners and co-workers from this company. He is the author of the above fraudulent complaint.

He was terminated from our employment almost 2 years ago because of his love for alcohol.  His family currently resides in Olathe, KS and the authorities believe he resides in Colorado.  We have requested assistance from his family and they have washed their hands of him.

Based upon his egregious behavior and attacks to our clients and customers, we pressed felony
stalking charges against him. The Police Department has made several attempts to find him to make the appropriate arrest.  He is known for having several aliases and will not stop harassing the company, our clients as well as employees and the owners.

In the letter, you will find Thomas Jennings apologizes several times for his behavior, comment specific to egregious internet postings such as this.  He is a sick person and very dangerous.  By us defending ourselves; he will inevitably reply with additional nasty and slanderous comments.  His inability to remain professional shows how deeply sick this ex-employee is.

***From Tom Jennings; while under a Twelve Step program.  Needless to say, the program was ineffective.***

I hope this letter finds you well and in a good health.

I have written this letter a hundred times trying to craft it perfectly and or hit the mark in a poignant and concise fashion. However I struggled time and time again for 2 reasons. The 1st reason: I was either drinking, had drinks or hadn't been sober longer than an 8-5 period. The lack of clarity and
alcohol induced emotion came thru in every word. The 2nd reason: I kept ruining the apology with excuses.

So I wanted to have a substantial amount of sobriety under my belt before I wrote something and
sent it to you. I believe I owed you, SJB and myself at least that. I have not had a drink in several months now and it may not seem like much, but if you know me (and you do) it's a small accomplishment.

to run or hide from responsibilities as a human being. The destructive behavior continued and actions got even worse and more vindictive by splattering ugly words about MMS and SJB on the Internet. I was and still am extremely ashamed of my actions and the hurt that I caused.

I got to the point where enough was enough; my life was spiraling out of control. I was sitting in my apartment when the police showed up knocking at my door. I don't think you or SJB called them but I have a certain person in mind that might have. Regardless, I decided to take care of my past legal
problems and start by facing them. I had a DUI and Assault charge pending. So I went to Colorado to face the music and turned myself in after running for 6 years. I faced 8 years in prison, however
a number of mitigating factors played in and did 2 weeks in county jail. So it goes without saying a huge monkey was off my back and the future has promise.

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the many opportunities you provided me while working at MMS. Quitting drinking was quite a challenge but not nearly as difficult as losing the friendship I had developed with you and SJB.

So in the interest of not writing a novel (believe I could, lol) I wanted to reach out and acknowledge my poor actions and apologize. I would also like to ask your blessing to reach out to SJB to convey a similar message.

Thank you!

Tom Jennings

"True remorse is never just regret over consequences; it is regret over motive."

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Complaint from Ex-Employee

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

continuously harasses and threatens this company as well as several of the owners and co-workers from this company.  He is the author of the above fraudulent complaint.

Owner

I hope this letter finds you well and in a good health.

I have written thisletter a hundred times trying to craft it perfectly and or hit the mark in a poignant and concise fashion. However I struggled time and time again for 2 reasons. The 1st reason: I was either drinking, had drinks or hadn't been sober longer than an 8-5 period. The lack of clarity and

So I wanted to have a substantial amount of sobriety under my belt before I wrote something and

I am truly sorry for deceiving to you that day at MMS cc the dentist appointment. It was out of character and completely disrespectful to you in a professional and personal manner.

After that day instead of thinking about my actions I avoided the pain and shame by using alcohol to run or hide from responsibilities as a human being. The destructive behavior continued
and actions got even worse and more vindictive by splattering ugly words about MMS and SJB on the Internet. I was and still am extremely ashamed of my actions and the hurt that I caused.

saying a huge monkey was off my back and the future has promise.

I cannot do anything about the past except learn from it and not repeat it. I just wanted you to know that I am sorry. I will say I have contacted 2 companies that have quoted me some prices on getting rid of the Internet postings. I am more than willing to take care of that with your and SJB's permission.

I also would like to takethis opportunity to thank you for the many opportunities you provided me while working at MMS. Quitting drinking was quite a challenge but not nearly as difficult as losing the friendship I had developed with you and SJB.

to SJB to convey a similar message.

Thank you!

Tom Jennings

If you wish to respond I can be reached at the below address or by phone at 913 999 5087,
I hope you have a great spring and productive years