• Report: #1119721

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: Andy — Escondido California
STR*Learn Languages
, Select State/Province USA

STR*Learn Languages I ordered a Spanish language CD and have been billed for additional CD's without my authorization. I want nothing to do with this rip off company and will contact my lawyer. Nationwide

I ordered a language CD from str*learn language and have been receiving unwanted CD'S AT OVER 60.00 I sent them back and want them to stop ripping me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRLearn-Languages/Select-StateProvince/STRLearn-Languages-I-ordered-a-Spanish-language-CD-and-have-been-billed-for-additional-C-1119721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STR*Learn Languages