• Report: #1119721

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: Andy — Escondido California
STR*Learn Languages
, Select State/Province USA

STR*Learn Languages I ordered a Spanish language CD and have been billed for additional CD's without my authorization. I want nothing to do with this rip off company and will contact my lawyer. Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ST*R Learning Ltd and Pimsleur CDs

I ordered a language CD from str*learn language and have been receiving unwanted CD'S AT OVER 60.00 I sent them back and want them to stop ripping me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRLearn-Languages/Select-StateProvince/STRLearn-Languages-I-ordered-a-Spanish-language-CD-and-have-been-billed-for-additional-C-1119721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STR*Learn Languages

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ST*R Learning Ltd and Pimsleur CDs

AUTHOR: Roger - (United Kingdom)

I was sorry to read about the person who is being charged about $69 a month for language courses. Unfortunately, these are being sold by a company in the USA which have cloned our webname. If you click on the link shown,www.strlearning.co.uk, you will see that:

ST*R Learning Limited is a management training company based near London and registered in the UK.

We do not trade as str*Learn language

We do not trade in the USA

We do not use agents in the USA

We do not provide language courses

We do not accept payment on our website

We do not sell DVDs or CDs of any form, let alone the Pimsleur method.

I can only express my sympathy to those of you who have been hit by this scam. If anyone knows who these scammers are, please let us know so that we can see if action can be taken aginst them