Complaint Review: STROBES NMORE

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: LOUIS — Internet USA
STROBES NMORE
Nationwide United States of America

STROBES NMORE STROBES N MORE REVIEW THEY SELL WHAT THEY DON'T HAVE IN STOCK SHOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL. OWNER IS A CROOK FAKE THIEF RHODE ISLAND, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Strobes N More Give Great Service!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Item ordered was sent

So a week before christmas I ordered a TOMAR 200S in blue/clear. On their website it says "these units are in stock at this price". A week after placing the order the light still had not shipped, so I called them. Turns out it had to be ordered because it wasn't in stock. Ok no big deal (although irritating). So the light comes today, with a vertical mount. The website states "COMES WITH WINDSHIELD MOUNT".

Picture does show a vertical mount, but I assumed they just picked a random stock photo. So I call them, and get told "Oh the vertical mount is what we call a windshield mount". REALLY? You change the name on something, and expect people to know what they are getting? So I told her to go to tomar's website and check out what a windshield mount is.

Her response "Oh...yeah I see the difference....but we call the other one a windshield mount". So my only option is to buy my own mount, or send my light back and wait another 3 weeks. I'll be keeping it and finding my own windshield mount. This will be the last time I order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STROBES-NMORE/nationwide/STROBES-NMORE-STROBES-N-MORE-REVIEW-THEY-SELL-WHAT-THEY-DONT-HAVE-IN-STOCK-SHOULD-BE-THRO-679944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STROBES NMORE

Strobes N More Give Great Service!

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

I have ordered several leds, mounts, sirens and control heads from Strobes N More. I have received excellent customer service from this company. I even incorrectly placed an order and within 30 seconds was on the phone with a real person and they resolved the problem within minutes. He even reduced the shipping cost for me since my order required another shipment. I fully recommend this company to anyone looking for quality products and great service.
It is clearly stated that some items are special order and may take longer to ship. I have placed 4 orders totaling 3 covert interior lights, 4 E3 LEDS, 2 L brackets, 1 license plate mount, 2 switches, a Whelen Siren/PA control head and a Carson Siren. All items were shipped by the next day and at my door the following day. I was always sent a tracking number within 12 hours. I will continue to purchase products from this company in the future and recommend them to others.
I never write comments and made an account just to post this, that is how impressed I have been with Strobes N More.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Item ordered was sent

AUTHOR: Strobesnmore - (USA)

The web site showed 3 pictures of the light the customer ordered.  tomar does offer 2 different style mounts.  We offer and show the one that will fit most vehicles.  If you had an issue or did not want the one pictured why did you order it?  Sounds like our staff offered to special order the other mount for you but you declined.  I am sorry you are upset but you definitley recieved the exact unit shown on our web site and purchased.