Complaint Review: STRYKR Tactical

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Brandon — Jacksonville Florida
STRYKR Tactical

STRYKR Tactical strykrtacticalgear.com Non-delivery of products ordered. No response from seller/company. Internet

On 12/31/12 I placed 2 orders with STRYKR Tactical @ http://strykrtacticalgear.com/.   I placed one order for 1x black and one order for 1x khaki STRYKR TDU-COVERT CARGO: CONCEAL-CARRY PANT, both sized in 36x32.  I was advised it could take 4 weeks to deliver due to custom fabrication of the product.  On 02/01/13 I followed up to check on the status of my order and did not receive any update.  On 02/06/13 I received an email that my pants were being upgraded to the newest version free of charge and that I would receive notification when they shipped.  On 02/22/13 I followed up again via email to check on the status of my order and received no reply.   On 03/28/13 I followed up again via email to check on the status of my order and received no reply. I advised in that email that I would be taking next steps to resolve as I have not received any correspondence or reply from the company since the date of my orders other than a generic email about the upgrade on 02/06/13.  I have since found other RipOff Reports on the internet about the company not shipping the product you have sold out.  I am now questioning the integrity of the your company all together and would like a full refund of all charges made to my credit card.

Total charged: 2x $113.34 = $226.68

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRYKR-Tactical/internet/STRYKR-Tactical-strykrtacticalgearcom-Non-delivery-of-products-ordered-No-response-from-1045699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STRYKR Tactical