Complaint Review: STUFZ

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: nhcodfather — Newport New Hampshire
STUFZ
P.O. Box3003, Wallingford, CT 06494 , Select State/Province USA

STUFZ RIP OFF can't order just one and get the second one for the extra shipping&handling Wallingford Connecticut

I tried to order just one and then order the second one for the extra s&H and the web site added a whole second unit for the whole price and then didn't let me cancel the order. When I tried to call the company to cancel the order all I got was a EXTREMELY rude sales person that told me that she couldn't find my order in the order system and that it must have already been shipped so I couldn't cancel it.

I tried an hour later and got a different person that was equally rude and she said that it hadn't shipped yet and hadn't even been billed yet. I called my bank to stop payment the next morning and they said that it hadn't been billed yet and they couldn't start trying to back charge the payment yet as it hadn't yet been charged to my account yet. I then called the company and they told me AGAIN that it had already been shipped and I couldn't cancel the order. This was only about 5 minutes after talking to my bank that had just told me that my account hadn't been charged yet?

These people are first rate RIP OFF ARTISTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STUFZ/Select-StateProvince/STUFZ-RIP-OFF-cant-order-just-one-and-get-the-second-one-for-the-extra-shippingamphand-1115931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STUFZ