Complaint Review: STYLE Shoes

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Shauntay — Chicago Illinois United States of America
STYLE Shoes

STYLE Shoes Yan Zhang BUYER BEWARE, I was a VICTIM OF FRAUD in the form of a FAKE, DECEPTIVE WEBSITE. DO NOT SHOP on thstyleshoes.com On 10/10/2012 I placed an order with STYLE ,thstyleshoes.com for a pair of wo, Internet

On 10/10/2012 I placed an order with STYLE for a pair of womens boots us size 10.5 grey color. The style was Miss Sixty Koko wedge bootie. I paid for the boots via Paypal. After days went by I did NOT receive my goods. I did NOT receive a confirmation email from the seller. I emailed the seller a few times and received NO reply. I filed a dispute with Paypal explaining that the seller ignored me and was NOT co-operating.

In my dispute I asked for a refund. Pay pal contacted me days later with an email, saying the seller provided a USPS tracking number. I waited days & days for my boots to arrive. I did not receive any boots or box whatsoever. On 10/30/2012 What I did receive was a CRUEL JOKE. I am in TEARS, I have never been so INSULTED or taken advantage of. This seller has sent me a 10 cent ordinary kitchen sponge ! ! !   I have contacted paypal in an attempt to get a refund. I will return to update the outcome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STYLE-Shoes/internet/STYLE-Shoes-Yan-Zhang-BUYER-BEWARE-I-was-a-VICTIM-OF-FRAUD-in-the-form-of-a-FAKE-DECEPT-962250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STYLE Shoes