Complaint Review: SUBCO ENTERPRISES

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Conservative — Appleton Wisconsin United States of America
SUBCO ENTERPRISES

SUBCO ENTERPRISES Didn't order magazine and magazine will not cancel Internet

I received a copy of US Weekly that I did not order.  Called them to ask who order the magazine.  Was told my Julian that it came through Subco and US Weekly could not cancel it.  I was instructed to call them at 800-253-3350.  Automated message said that it was not a working number.  Checked the internet and saw all the other complaints against this business.  I called my credit card company and reported the subscription as fraudulent but no charges had come through yet.  I will continue to monitor my credit card account.   I agree with previous posters that a reputable magazine would not accept subscriptions from such a marketer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUBCO-ENTERPRISES/internet/SUBCO-ENTERPRISES-Didnt-order-magazine-and-magazine-will-not-cancel-Internet-940786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUBCO ENTERPRISES