Complaint Review: SUBCO INC

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Edwardsville Pennsylvania United States of America
653 W Fallbrook Ave # 101 Internet United States of America

SUBCO INC I'm receiving magazines to which I did not subscribe or authorize; I want it stopped! Internet

All of a sudden, I started receiving magazines to which I did subscribe, authorize, or remit payment.  After the first one or two, I thought it was a marketing gimmick to get me to subscribe.

But, I am still receiving SI, Rolling Stone, Redbook, Allure, Martha Stewart Living.  I want this to end immediately.  I do not want to get bills later on for these magazines that again, I did not subscribe or authorize!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUBCO-INC/internet/SUBCO-INC-Im-receiving-magazines-to-which-I-did-not-subscribe-or-authorize-I-want-it-st-903330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUBCO INC