worn

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Lori — Trenton Georgia United States of America
SUBCO
3000 University Center Drive Tampa, Florida United States of America

SUBCO US Magazine I started receiving this magazine (which I would NEVER read or subscribe to) a while back. I thought it was a mistake, but it has continued. I contaced US Magazine's customer service and received a Tampa, Florida

I started receiving magazines from US Weekly, but never subscribed to it because I dont read junk.  I contacted US Magazine and was told that I had ordered a subscription for 56 issues on August 31 of 2012, which is completely false.  They told me any questions I would have to send to SUBCO, the company thru which I supposedly got a subscription thru which I have NEVER heard of before in my life.  They gave me the number for SUBCO and I have now been waiting on the phone for customer service for 30 minutes, and I am still number 20 in line to speak with hopefully a human being with common sense.  I did a quick search about SUBCO and found multiple complaints just like mine and will now be turning this over to my bank and my lawyer.  I believe this is a multi-tiered plot to get people so frustrated that you just end up paying for a subscription that u never wanted but want stopped.  It aint gonna happen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUBCO/Tampa-Florida-33612-6408/SUBCO-US-Magazine-I-started-receiving-this-magazine-which-I-would-NEVER-read-or-subscribe-987205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUBCO