Complaint Review: SUBCO

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: goldfish — Frederick Maryland United States of America

SUBCO Do not know of any subscribed me to a magazine and did not notify me of the subscription...suppose to be a trial but never told me. Internet, Internet

SUBCO subscribed me to a "trial" subscription of US magazine.  I was never notified that the subscription was a trial nor did I request it.  They are charging me $175.00 but have not filed it to any of my accounts.  When I became aware of this "trial" I went on line to terminate the subscription.  I am awaiting their reply...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUBCO/internet/SUBCO-Do-not-know-of-any-subscribed-me-to-a-magazine-and-did-not-notify-me-of-the-subscrip-853281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUBCO