Complaint Review: SUBCO

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: KPhares — Rio Rancho New Mexico United States of America
SUBCO

SUBCO Magazine Subscriptions, Internet

My family suddenly began receiving issue after issue of magazines we had not, and never would have subscribed to. As each issue showed up I tried calling and emailing publishers to determine why we were getting them and how to stop them. I keep getting told it was subscribed and paid for through a third party. This has been on going for almost a year, finally Today I was told the name of the company this all started with. I have no idea how they got our information or how they are being paid for all of these subscriptions.  I am terrified I will one day find a collection notice from the publisher for all of these magazines. We have saved every issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUBCO/internet/SUBCO-Magazine-Subscriptions-Internet-939203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUBCO