Complaint Review: SUBCO

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Christin Delashmit — Millersburg Michigan United States of America
phone 1-800-344-0017 Internet United States of America

SUBCO The Magazine Store NEVER Talked to any represenative from Eison Publishing or Subco,Never authorized any withdrawls!!!! unsure, Internet

Subco is actually a Magazine company..Last year about this time I was seeking a loan,I believe my information was sold,and Edison Publishing bought it and the next thing I know I have 13 magazines coming faster than I could ever read. I knew there was a scam in the mix somewhere but could not get to the bottom of the situation..NOW Edison laimes I owe them 978.17,this is a difinite scam,so beware of anyone contacting you about magazine's or you start noticing monet missing from your account,I am working on refunds and seeking the monies that threw my account into overdraft...Buyer's Beware!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUBCO/internet/SUBCO-The-Magazine-Store-NEVER-Talked-to-any-represenative-from-Eison-Publishing-or-Subco-926597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUBCO