• Submitted: Mon, February 15, 2010

6660 Wadsworth Blvd. Arvada, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 3034314080
  • Web:
  • Category:

This company is a complete rip off. I have been putting up with their BS for a year now. They have the worst customer service!! I have them calling me, yelling, aruging, and threatening me. I am supposed to be finished paying off all my payments, but I still have them calling and harassing me about a $10 late fee payment which I sent in with my last payment. So the guy calls me and I tell him I sent the stupid late fee in about a day or 2 ago. He asks me, "Well do u have the money order number". and I say no. Then he has the nerve to say, how can u not have the reciept. and thats when i get mad, wtf kind of customer service is that. they should be glad that they have my business in the first place. anyways, so i told him yes i do have the reciept, but i'm not about to walk all the way down to my car, just to get it for him, so he can believe me. So he starts giving me a major attitude and says," Well guess what then, you have another $10 late fee now. Who in the hell charges a late fee for a late fee that I said I already sent in. I told him that they are a rip off company and hung up on him. I learned my lesson dealing with them. Oh, and btw, I don't even receieve the magazines I requested. I'm supposed to be getting 5 a month, but I get 2 every other month. Rip Off piece of Crap Company!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2010 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUBSCRIBER-SERVICES-INC/Arvada-Colorado-80003/SUBSCRIBER-SERVICES-INC-RIP-OFF-Arvada-Colorado-569757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUBSCRIBER SERVICES, INC.