Complaint Review: SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS UNLIMITED

• Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: KIKI — BLACKWOOD New Jersey United States of America
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS UNLIMITED
30500 VAN DYKE BLVD #209 WARREN, Michigan United States of America

SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS UNLIMITED WORK FOR US TODAY...GET PAID NEVER!!!! WARREN, Michigan

While attending graduate school to become a teacher I thought working part time at a substitute teaching agency would be a great way to gain experience and make some money.

I called every morning for assignments. I was told none were available. I would then receive calls right before school starts asking me to get to the school "as soon as possible". Only to be met with attitude when finally arriving at the school.

I worked at numerous schools during the last month or so of the 2010-2011 school year. The school year ended in June 2011. It is currently September 2011 and I have YET to be PAID.

I contacted the agency numerous times just to be brushed off. I was promised a paycheck and return calls and received nothing. I also sent the agency a letter informing them of the dates I work, and inquiring about my pay. I received no response.

I enjoy teaching, and It is not all about the money however, I do feel I'm entitled to be PAID for the service I rendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUBSTITUTE-TEACHERS-UNLIMITED/WARREN-Michigan-48093/SUBSTITUTE-TEACHERS-UNLIMITED-WORK-FOR-US-TODAYGET-PAID-NEVER-WARREN-Michigan-779186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS UNLIMITED