Complaint Review: SUDDENLINK BUSINESS

PO BOX 660365 DALLAS , Texas USA

SUDDENLINK BUSINESS SUDDENLINK SUDDENLINK BUSINESS SECURITY IS FAKE Texas

*Author of original report: CHAT WITH SUDDENLINK

*UPDATE Employee: Suddenlink Help

FOR 5+ YEARS SUDDENLINK WAS OUR BUSINESS SECURITY MONITOR ONLY TO FIND OUT SUDDENLINK HAS BEEN CHARGING US FOR A SERVICE THEY DON'T EVEN OFFER NOR MONITER. THIS ENTIRE TIME MY SECURITY HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVE AND WHEN I TRIED TO GET A TECHNICIAN OUT TO MY BUSINESS THEY NEVER SHOWED UP. FINALLY ONE SHOWED UP BUT LET ME KNOW HE DIDN'T HANDLE BUSINESS SECURITY. GUESS WHAT ! THERE IS NO SECURITY I HAVE BEEN PAYING SUDDENLINK THIS ENTIRE TIME FOR THEM TO ONLY RIP ME OFF. I NOW HAVE SWITCH SECURITY AND CALLED SUDDENLINK TO CANCEL MY "SO CALLED SERVICE" AND I COUNTED HOW MANY TIMES I WAS TRANSFERRED WHICH WAS 13 TIMES FROM BILLING AND PAYMENTS TO HOME SECURITY TO BUSINESS CABLE BACK TO HOME SECURITY AND THEN BILLING. THEY KEPT TRANSFERRING ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO DEPARTMENT FOR BUSINESS SECURITY NOR DO THEY EVEN ADVERTISE. NO ONE CAN TALK TO ME AT THIS COMPANY AND I AM NOW FORCED TO PROCEED WITH LEGAL ACTIONS. THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUDDENLINK-BUSINESS-/DALLAS-Texas-75266/SUDDENLINK-BUSINESS-SUDDENLINK-SUDDENLINK-BUSINESS-SECURITY-IS-FAKE-Texas-1126725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUDDENLINK BUSINESS

CHAT WITH SUDDENLINK

AUTHOR: BVG - ()

BELOW ARE 2 DIFFERNT CHAT CONVERSATIONS WITH SUDDENLINK, AFTER SPENDING 3 HOURS ON THE PHONE AND TRANSFERRED MANY TIMES THAN I CAN HANDLE.

I HAVE REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION. IF YOU NOTICE THE NUMBER SUDDENLINK GAVE ME TO THEIR SECURITY DEPARTMENT  IS A FAKE, THIS WAS THE 2ND TIME I WAS GIVEN THIS WRONG NUMBER.

CHAT (1)

Chat Transcript

Thank you for choosing Suddenlink Online Support. Be sure to ask us about the all new Any-Room DVR and Stream powered by TiVo, which will allow you to enjoy your favorite TV programming anywhere!

You have been connected..

Suddenlink.:  Hi ! Thank you for choosing Suddenlink Online Support. I would be happy to help you with your account information.

Customer :   I have business security service and would like to see if there are any upgrade options and discuss how out business security is being monitored now

Suddenlink.:  I am with the residential department. One moment while I get you over to the commercial department please.

Annie R. has left the session.

Please wait while we find a specialist from the department to assist you.

All specialists are currently busy. Please stand by.

You have been connected

Suddenlink:  thank you for choosing suddenlink how can i help you today

Customer:  I have business security service and would like to see if there are any upgrade options and discuss how out business security is being monitored now
Suddenlink:  ok let me get your account pulled up

Suddenlink:  and i am looking into how the security is being monitored because it looks as if it is being monitored through the phone

Suddenlink:  so just one more moment

Customer :  how are you monitoring this thru the phone when i don't have phone service thru you

Suddenlink:  that is what i am trying to find out for you

Customer thank you

Suddenlink:  ok just one moment

Suddenlink:  i am sorry it is taking me a moment to get the information it will be just one more moment

Customer :  ok no problem at all, im sitting here working

Suddenlink:  ok i just didn't want you thinking i had forgotten you

Suddenlink:  ok i found that we can monitor the security through a phone system even if it is not our phone but because our department does not deal with security you can get more information by contacting our security department at 1-866-322-8645

CHAT (2)

Please wait while we find a specialist to assist you...

Suddenlink.:  Hi ! Thank you for choosing Suddenlink Online Support. I would be happy to assist you today.

Customer:  Need to speak with someone regarding my business security account and i keep getting transferred to different agents

Suddenlink.:  I can get a security expert to call you. I'll need your account info as well as contact number.

Customer:  i have been waiting 6months for a security expert to call me

Suddenlink.:  I'll get this info to the security team ASAP.

Suddenlink.:  Are there any additional services or questions that I can help you with today?

Customer:  no seems as if not one person from suddenlink can help me with my account\

Customer:  what is the phone number to the security experts

Suddenlink.:  there isn't one.

Customer:  so who do i speak to about my billing or any other questions

Customer:  there isn't a business security contact number ?

Suddenlink.:  there are billing agents for billing questions, and no we do not have a direct line to a business security department.

Customer:  then who contacts me if my alarm goes off ? There isn't a department for that either ?

Suddenlink.:  I do not know.

Suddenlink Help

AUTHOR: Suddenlink Help - ()

Hi BVG – My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience and would appreciate the opportunity to research this further and assist in a resolution. You may email me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!