Complaint Review: SUDS INC, a part of the kirby company

• Submitted: Tue, November 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: SUZY — Sunnyale California United States of America
SUDS INC, a part of the kirby company
1580 Oakland Rd San Jose, California United States of America

SUDS INC, a part of the kirby company Sean O'Reilly Hired and fired me all in a weeks time. shady employeer! LIES to possible sales people San Jose , California

*General Comment: Scammed

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Positive since 1914

Hello,

So I was employed by SUDS INC, a San Jose distributor of Kirby vacuums on the 11/2/09, because the Office Manager that worked there before me was now pregnant, QUIT  and  was planning on leaving the state. I began training and becoming more and more familiar with the company and how they work. And then on 11/7/09 I was asked to lunch by the girl i was replacing, assuming it was an innocent desire to socialize, i accepted.

When we met up, she told me that she lost her pregnancy and asked the owner, SEAN O'REILLY for her job back. And, without discussing anything with me; THE CURRENT OFFICE MANAGER, he accepted and she agreed to tell me that i was going to be thrown aside like trash.

I was CRUSHED, heartbroken, and terribly sad. I was thrown aside like trash in the middle of training because something bad happened to her. What happens when she gets pregnant again?

Anyway, my warning to all of you STAY AWAY FROM ALL KIRBY COMPANIES and SUDS INC IN SAN JOSE, CA. They out to scam you and screw you over. THEY ALWAYS LIE TO POTENTIAL SALES PPL! BEWARE! DO NOT TRUST A WORD THEY TELL YOU!

POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, THEY BUY EACH KIRBY FOR $300 DOLLARS AND SELL IT FOR 2,000 ! AGAIN, A MAJOR SCAM!

DO NOT TRUST SUDS INC!  OR ANNNYYY KIRBY COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 02:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUDS-INC-a-part-of-the-kirby-company/San-Jose-California-94085/SUDS-INC-a-part-of-the-kirby-company-Sean-OReilly-Hired-and-fired-me-all-in-a-weeks-ti-521895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUDS INC, a part of the kirby company

#1 General Comment

Scammed

AUTHOR: moniker - (United States of America)

My sibling had an interview here recently and went as far as the training. Is the training paid, at least? What a waste of time, if not!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Positive since 1914

AUTHOR: sean o reilly - (United States of America)

It's to bad this girl would be so insensitive and misunderstood after the situation at hand. She seemed to be getting along with my office manager and I would even say they made friends in her 3 days of training; but, the company had to choose (when this unfortunate event happened) between a loyal experienced positive person and a person in training.We are a forgiving company and this girl is welcome back for more training at our company. Our company would  love her in our customer service or appointment  setting positions. It's funny how someone would be so eager and  happy to work for a company she didn't trust  in... what does that say about someone and their character.Anyhow, Happy Vacuuming Kirby Lovers & We are Positive!!!!