Complaint Review: SUMMER BAY RESORTS -- CLERMONT, FLA.

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: RONALD — WHITES CREEK Tennessee United States of America
SUMMER BAY RESORTS -- CLERMONT, FLA.
17701(9000 block)HWY. 192, Clermont,Fla. Clermont, Florida United States of America

SUMMER BAY RESORTS -- CLERMONT, FLA. Bait And Scam! Clermont , Florida

On April 19, 2011, I received a telephone call from a person who said his mame was "Larry Johnson",representing Summer Bay Resorts; and he could sale me a vacation package for 159.00 dollars; It consisted of 4-days, 3-nights in Orlando, plus a mini vacation in Las Vagas(3-days, 2-nights.)    It had been several years since I had been in Florida, so I took the "Bait"
He said I could bring 3-other people with me.

About 2-months later a female callded and asked me when I was planing to take my vacation; I said I was told I had 3-month to decide; she hung up the phone and later called back; and said "You are right" and that I could make my reservations anytime.  On August 2, I made reservations for September 17th for Orlando (Clermont), and got my conformation number(1558417).  Around the first of August a female employee called and asked me who I was bring with me; I said I was bring my girl-friend; she said that "May be a problem".  I said Flight and all reservations had been made.  When I arrived in Clermont, the male clerk refused to give me a room.  I stayed across the street at Days Inn; the clerk there said the same thing has happened to several other people!  When I returned home I called  and asked when would my money be returned; she said "Their would not be a refund!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUMMER-BAY-RESORTS-CLERMONT-FLA/Clermont-Florida-34714/SUMMER-BAY-RESORTS-CLERMONT-FLA-Bait-And-Scam-Clermont-Florida-787188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUMMER BAY RESORTS -- CLERMONT, FLA.