Complaint Review: SUMMIT GROUP PUBLICATIONS

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2003

• Reported By:CLOUMBUS Ohio
SUMMIT GROUP PUBLICATIONS
P.O. BOX 4399 WEST COVINA, CALIF.91791 WEST COVINA,CALIF.91791, California U.S.A.

SUMMIT GROUP PUBLICATIONS ripoff Yes I was hit as well, I was not told that I had to spend more money to make the money and i want it back. WEST COVINA California

Should I be sorry for being rip-off? No, I was told that I could make monet from home by mailing out envelopes. But I was not told that I would have too send to someone else to get payed.It's a rip-off.Now i can't get my money back unless I send them more money.

Damon
CLOUMBUS, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2003 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUMMIT-GROUP-PUBLICATIONS/WEST-COVINACALIF91791-California-91791/SUMMIT-GROUP-PUBLICATIONS-ripoff-Yes-I-was-hit-as-well-I-was-not-told-that-I-had-to-spen-74825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUMMIT GROUP PUBLICATIONS