Complaint Review: SUN LIFE FUNDING CORP

• Reported By: CAROL — SCOTTSDALE Arizona United States of America
SUN LIFE FUNDING CORP
2701 N. BROADWAY #201 SANTA ANA, California United States of America

SUN LIFE FUNDING CORP FATIMA ELKHETAB RIP OFF EMPOYER SANTA ANA, California

This company is a medical billing and collections company. You do not want to work for this company if you do not like what is said here. The owner has cameras in almost every corner of the offices, she watches your every move, not just off her large tv screen in her office, but also from her home. She knows what is going on every second of the time that the doors are open. She hires people that are so desperate that they will work for as low as $8.00 per hour. Most of her employees have criminal backgrounds so that they will work for lower pay. She laughs about that.

Saying, no one will hires these people, they are criminals. I worked over time and even on the weekends without pay, she would not pay for any overtime or extra time what so ever. She would laugh if you thought you were expecting anything extra. While working there for just 3 months, she would call the hispanics "mexicans", saying how dumb they were and how lazy they all were. She would talk about the others and their criminal records. She even asked me how old I was, which is against the law.

I am 64 but with more energy than anyone working for this women, she stated that several time.  She ended up calling me grandma, old lady, etc. I was totally insulted. I am talking with an attorney at this time regarding these statements and age discrimination. She forced me to quit, because she wanted to fire me, but did not want to have to pay me unemployment. She is very paranoid about what people say about her. If you apply there for a position, be careful. She watches you on the screen when you are sitting in the foyer waiting for the interview.

She has evil eyes, and an evil laugh. You think she  is your best friend while you are there, and as soon as you walk out, she will call you stupid. I had listened to her several times after interviews. My husband was the manager there for 5 months, and he would come home shaking his head. He would say what a mess that company is. He said that she would have to borrow money from her personal account to pay the payroll. This company is very unstable. While we worked there, she had a total of about 15 people working there, and in the 5 months we worked there, out of the 15 employes, 10 of them quit or got fired.

Most of those got fired. She hired new people and then fired then within 1 or 2 months. The turn around there is rediculous. The pay is really sad, the appreciation is even worse, and you do not know if you have a job there from day to day. There is no benefits, no insurance at all. If you have ever seen the movie "The Devil Wears Prada", this is what it is like. When I first started there, the employees called her like this movie "The Devil Wears Prada". I laughed about it, but they were right.

So if you apply there, beware of the situation. She even thought that I did something to the computer, like sabatoged it. That was no true. She is really paranoid. Doesn't the cameras tell what it's like there? She said she even records what goes on and reviews it to see if you are working or stealing from her company. She is really not a got employer. She watched me the day I quit, called my husband and asked why I was standing in front of his desk. I was helping him with work that he asked me to help with.

I finally just walked out. I had enough of this mess. I worked for $10.00 per hour. I have a college education and was told I would get a higher pay after 3 months, well she wanted to get rid of me before that. She promised me a bonus for Christmas, but of course she was planning on firing me before that. She took my husband off salary just before the holidays so she would not have to pay him for the holidays. So sad, so cheap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUN-LIFE-FUNDING-CORP/SANTA-ANA-California-92706/SUN-LIFE-FUNDING-CORP-FATIMA-ELKHETAB-RIP-OFF-EMPOYER-SANTA-ANA-California-1008608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUN LIFE FUNDING CORP