Complaint Review: SUN RAY TRADING

• Submitted: Mon, June 27, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2005

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
12717 W. Sunrise Blvd Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

SUN RAY TRADING ripoff and overdrawn my bank account which i have to close. Sunrise Florida

It happen last year March of 2004. Right before I got ripp off again from mailingformoney. I order a package from Sun Ray Trading. A postcard with labels but no website or I.D. number. I did not like the package at all. So I send it back to the post office. I email them to get my refund. I did had a email from them but i forget. It was last year. I email them so many times, but they did not email me back. They just went on and took my money til they almost about to clean out my bank account. They debit $70.00 not once not even twice but three times. I did put a stop check on one amount but the last two, it didn't. i lost $140.00. I have to close my bank account. It was a nightmare i won't forget.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2005 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUN-RAY-TRADING/Sunrise-Florida-33323/SUN-RAY-TRADING-ripoff-and-overdrawn-my-bank-account-which-i-have-to-close-Sunrise-Florid-147711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUN RAY TRADING