• Report: #20560

Complaint Review: SUN-RITE PUBLISHING

• Submitted: Thu, May 09, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2002

• Reported By:Ventura Ca.
SUN-RITE PUBLISHING
13681 NEWPORT AVE. #8-622 TUSTIN, California U.S.A.

SUN-RITE PUBLISHING They lied and said there was a five year money back garantee,because when I sent them back their package and I was not satisfied. They never sent me back my $45 Tustin, California

*UPDATE Employee: Has Michelle gotten her refund?

*Consumer Suggestion: I suggest you report them..... How to get your money

I filled out an application and registration form for Sun-rite Publishing.I sent them a money order of $49.95 total and a couple of weeks later got a bunch of BS mail sayiny I had to do abunch of crap to be a independent home mailer or envelope stuffer, and let along pay for all of the material.

The stuff I recieved was very confusing from the the boshure I have saying everything would be prepaid and mailed directly to me to start mailing off. They were wrong and I was not satisified so I mailed them back there unused materials. They never made up to there Five year money back garantee like they said they were going to do and I never got my money back. Ihave the same boshure I stared off with in the very beginning and the application and resitration form and the reciept for the money order of $49.95 that I paid to them and never recieved my money back.

MICHELLE
VENTURA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2002 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUN-RITE-PUBLISHING/TUSTIN-California-92780-7818/SUN-RITE-PUBLISHING-They-lied-and-said-there-was-a-five-year-money-back-garanteebecause-w-20560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUN-RITE PUBLISHING

Has Michelle gotten her refund?

AUTHOR: Jennifer - ()

We have several customers named Michelle in Ventura, CA. However, the ones that have requested a refund have already been sent one as per their requests. One of these was just this week...perhaps the Michelle that filed this report will be getting her check, soon. We shall wait and see if this report changes, if that is the case.

If you are one of our customers, and are reading this, please try and include as many details as possible when writing to us, to ensure that you can be identified. You would be amazed to see how many letters arrive at our office with no return address on the envelope, and an illegible signature!

We often feel like some sort of sleuths here in the customer service department, holding letters up to the light, peeling back obscuring stickers, trying to make out portions of zipcodes, all to discover who this person is, in order to ensure that we can answer their questions, or get refunds to the right people. We really do try our best!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I suggest you report them..... How to get your money

AUTHOR: TheFraudChick - ()

Michelle,

I suggest you report Sun-Rite Publishing to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service at http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/. Fill out the online complaint form and then send Sun-Rite and e-mail or letter informing them that you turned them into the USPIS. There is a chance they will send you back your money to avoid an investigation.

Also, you can file in small claims, they will never show and you can ask for your money as well as the filing fee. You will most likely win by default. Ask the Judge for a garnishment request before you leave the court room. If you sent a check or money order there should be a bank account number on the back where it was deposited, use that account number for the garnishment.

Good Luck