• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 03, 2002

• Reported By:OAKLAND CA
13681 NEWPORT AVE. #8-622, TUSTIN, CA 92780-7818 TUSTIN, California U.S.A.

SUN-RITE PUBLISHING ripoff deceptive company, rip-off waste of time, THIS COMPANY IS A LIAR. I NEVER GOT MY $44.95 AFTER SENDING BACK THE PACKAGE. TUSTIN California

I filled out an application and registration form for SUN-RITE PUBLISHING. I sent them a check amounting $ 44.95. After a couple of weeks I received the kit to get started with home mailer or envelope stuffer.

This stuff was so confusing. so I decided to send them back the materials (unused) sometime on june/july but i never got my money back which they said that there's a money back guarantee. I started calling this tel. # 512-458-9539 - customer service - almost everyday. i never had a chance to talk to them it's always busy saying try your call next time. I wasted my money calling this #.

I want my money back. Pls. help.

oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUN-RITE-PUBLISHING/TUSTIN-California-92780-7818/SUN-RITE-PUBLISHING-ripoff-deceptive-company-rip-off-waste-of-time-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-LIA-28930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUN-RITE PUBLISHING