Complaint Review: SUN-RITE PUBLISHING

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2002

• Reported By:
SUN-RITE PUBLISHING
13681 NEWPORT AVE. #8-622 TUSTIN, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: NO PHONE NUMBER
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Ripped off by Sun-Rite Publishing won't give me my money back!!!

Almost a year ago I received some information from these people that seemed very exciting. When I sent my money to order the package I knew that there was I five year guarantee. I received my package and I absolutly did not like it. It was not at all what I expected. To this day, I have written THREE letters and have not seen my money. The package that they sent to me was sent back to them in perfect condition. WHERE IS MY MONEY?!!!!!!

Mayra

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on SUN-RITE Publishing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUN-RITE-PUBLISHING/TUSTIN-California-92780/Ripped-off-by-Sun-Rite-Publishing-wont-give-me-my-money-back-15853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUN-RITE PUBLISHING