Complaint Review: SUN-RITE PUBLISHING

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2001

• Reported By:Orange Park FL
SUN-RITE PUBLISHING
13681 Newport Ave #8-622 Tustin, California U.S.A.

*0: Thanks to Sun-Rite Publishing, I am now deeper in the hole I was trying to get out of.

I wish I had looked more carefully before sending my money two weeks ago. I sent a money order, thinking they sounded like a good way to make extra money to pay off my debts and save toward my families future. I cannot believe that I am such a fool. I wasted $45.oo I could have used to help pay a bill, all because I thought I could become financially independent and debt free by working for myself. I am now wiser, and I will not ever do this again. I only wanted to make things better for my husband and child. I am going to talk to my post-office and see if I can file a claim on my money order, but I doubt it. I am especially upset at their claim of "A SMALL PORTION OF ALL SALES FROM OUR BOOKS ARE DONATED TO HELP DIFFERENT CHARITIES SUCH AS:

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIM SHELTERS
FEED THE CHILDREN FOUNDATIONS
HOMELESS RESCUE MISSIONS
AID TO SENIOR CITIZENS

I love to help needy causes, and that is why I believed in the mailer they sent me, after I called a number from the back of Family Fun magazine. I plan to let them know to take the add out. I think they will be appalled at giving space to a scam artist.

Emily McBroom
Orange Park Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUN-RITE-PUBLISHING/Tustin-California-92780-7818/Thanks-to-Sun-Rite-Publishing-I-am-now-deeper-in-the-hole-I-was-trying-to-get-out-of-5668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUN-RITE PUBLISHING

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIM SHELTERS
FEED THE CHILDREN FOUNDATIONS
HOMELESS RESCUE MISSIONS
AID TO SENIOR CITIZENS

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE MUCH RIGHT NOW!

Emily McBroom