voters

5519 Park Street Saint Petersburg, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 727-547-8061
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

SUNBELT CREDIT CORPORATION OF FLORIDA dba Sunbelt Credit Distortion of funds, when I tryed to pay them off in full, they claim I have a balnce of $524.43, however the Corporation claimed that I owed $1,168.30 Saint Petersburg, Florida

I borrowed money from this compnay with the understanding that I would pay it back within 30 days, however I took out another loan with the understanding that I would pay back the last loan within 30 days.  Both loans total up to $2,268.64, and not including their inflated extra amount of fess totaling $874.73, if not more.  (here is what I do not understand)  they charged me for autombile insurance in the amount of $677.19, like if I do not have insurance on the vehicle.  The fact that when I tryed to pay off this loan I should have not had to pay the hole amount of $677.19.

I made a payment of what I condsider to be a pay off payment totlaing $2,268.64, within the 30 days of the second loan which to my understanding supposed to be joined together.  The office where I borrowed the money from sent me a letter stating that my pay-off blance is $524.43, however I disputed this amount and I received another letter this time from Sunbelt Headquaters located Spartanburg SC 29304-0811, in this letter they stated that my balance is $1,168.30.

I suggest whoever is reading this keep in mind all money is not good money.  I will neverever borrowed money from this company again.  In fact it was SunBelt Credit who kept calling me asking me do I need to borrowed money and that they can help me.  I never made such initial phone called or contact whatsoever to them.

Take it from me I learn a big lession and I will never borrowed from them ever again.  Yes after this I do attend on filing a law-suit against the company because I do not want other consumer like myself to ever have to go through this again.

Yours Truly

A person who believe in justic

Eugene C. Smalls

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNBELT-CREDIT-CORPORATION-OF-FLORIDA-dba-Sunbelt-Credit/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33709/SUNBELT-CREDIT-CORPORATION-OF-FLORIDA-dba-Sunbelt-Credit-Distortion-of-funds-when-I-trye-732389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNBELT CREDIT CORPORATION OF FLORIDA dba Sunbelt Credit