Complaint Review: SUNBELT CREDIT

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Barbara — Port Orange Florida United States of America
1607 US HIGHWAY 441 LEESBURG, Florida United States of America

Open a Account on 10/18/2010  payments were taken out of my bank account every month on the 29th

went in on 07/13/2011 and refinanced a new loan at that time old loan was paid off my new payments were to start on 08/22/2011 well i'm overdrawn in my bank account because sunbelt took the payment on the old closed out loan, Called office @ 5 min. till 9:00 was told they did not open till 9:00 ok so called back later was told the person that handles that will be in @ 11:00 and that he would call me back,

I called them back a third time and was told that the payment would just on my loan(two diffrent account numbers?) I told them I needed my funds now that because of them taking out my funds made me have a over draft and I dont even have money then was told well it will take a week or more for them to put funds back in my bank. I have a note and Security agreement that states my payments are due on the 22 of each month. I just dont under stand how they can take my money on a account that was paid off and not be able to  put it back in. After this I would not recconmend getting a loan from sunbelt credit. I would like to also know how many other people that they have done this to. I know this sure put me in a mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNBELT-CREDIT/LEESBURG-Florida-34748/SUNBELT-CREDIT-TOOK-OUT-PAYMENT-AFTER-ACCOUNT-WAS-CLOSED-LEESBURG-Florida-759915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNBELT CREDIT