• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: MrsRivera — Linden New Jersey United States of America
ROCKAWAY,N.J ROCKAWAY, New Jersey United States of America

it all started with my husband filling out a form at a nets game in newark,nj,,we were called that we had won a cruise,,no fees no strings attached ,,all we had to do is attend a presentation..which we did..after wards we were sat one on one with a sales man..he offered us many different plans to which we didnt agree because we had just bought a home,,but then something caught my eye ,,The carribean was included at a low cost of $309 for 7 days,,anytime we wanted to go for one room,,now..i fell for it and we paid a down deposit of $5000 for 14 vacations,, We agreed and paid $5000 stupid us,,now when i call to get any vacation so far,,it either they dont have a one bedroom and i have to pay for a 2 bedroom for more than $309 for 7 days or its an all inclusive resort and we are forced to pay all inclusive,,,what did we pay the $5000 for..WHYYYYYYYYYY?/ I NEED HELP,,PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE ..now i find out Tan advantage has nothing to do with Sundance vacation they are just bookers I want my money back..I cant book the vacation that i want when i call so i have to continue paying $389 for 14 years..this is insane...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNDANCE-VACATION/ROCKAWAY-New-Jersey-/SUNDANCE-VACATION-BKA-TAN-ADVANTAGEPLAN-TANCOM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-ROCKAWAY-New-Jersey-787075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNDANCE VACATION