Complaint Review: SUNNY FLORIDA AUTO

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: ABE — bradenton Florida United States of America
SUNNY FLORIDA AUTO
9th street west bradenton, Florida United States of America

SUNNY FLORIDA AUTO Sunny Fl. Motive, Mr. Abraham the owner, Matt the financial Advisor Financed us a car at one price, but doubled the price on the actual paper work afetr we signed it. bradenton, Florida

*Consumer Comment: really bob from irvine

*Consumer Comment: Really?

*Consumer Comment: Lowlifes

My husband and I were purchasing a Cadillac CTS from them at $6,900 with 114,000 miles. Still a little steep for so many miles but my husband loved the car so we went for it. We put down $750,(which our paper work said $1000) signed all the paper work, got financed and everything was great until i talked with the finance company and the car broke down 6 times in the 2 weeks my husband was driving it.  They told me that Sunny Florida Auto had sold us the car for $14,700. Fourteen thousand dollars are you serious? i called the dealership to get a copy of the paper work we signed previously, that they couldnt give that same day for some odd reason. To make a long story short when we finally got the copies everything was CHANGED!!! PRICES< AGREEMENT, etc. I contacted the finance company again, at that point the dealership was pissed off because I was on to them. Matt at the dealership instructed me to stop talking to the finance comapny and come to them 1st. The finance company instructed me to get my down payment back and go else where because things werent adding up. Well of course they refused to return our deposit but tried to put us in another car. WOW!!!! Of course we refused and we are now taking them to small claims court.... Take your money and go else where. I would not lie on these people they are horrible SCAMMERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNNY-FLORIDA-AUTO/bradenton-Florida-34205/SUNNY-FLORIDA-AUTO-Sunny-Fl-Motive-Mr-Abraham-the-owner-Matt-the-financial-Advisor-Fin-983594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNNY FLORIDA AUTO

really bob from irvine

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

do you really have to rebutt??? what is the purpose????? take jimmie fro orlando with stacie and have a drink or two, y'all need something to cure your bad habits

Really?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Of course we refused and we are now taking them to small claims court..

- And of course when you go to court you are going to be 100% honest with the judge and tell them that you only put down $750 even though you knew the contract stated $1000.

Lowlifes

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Financial fraud is a mark of low life scum. To steal or defraud is nothing more than sorry mentality. You noticed the allegedly changed the paperwork AFTER you had a signed agreement. They were trying to defraud you. How terrible that is! However, in the opening of your posting YOU went along with attempting to DEFRAUD the lender by going along with the down payment DECEPTION. But thats ok, right?????