Complaint Review: SUNSET GROUP CANCUN MEXICO

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ron M — Frankfort Illinois United States of America
SUNSET GROUP CANCUN MEXICO
Blvd Kukulcan Km 5.8 Cancun, 77500 Mexico Internet United States of America

SUNSET GROUP CANCUN MEXICO SUNSET LAGOON, False sales claims refusal to buy back as promised Cancun, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sunset Group Timeshare Complaints

Beware!

While I enjoyed the times I was able to visit the Sunset they have treated me unjustly now for years!

I became 100% disabled over 5 years ago.  When I bought my membership and explained
that my physical disabilities could get worse some day and I may not be able to travel the sales man assured me that SUNSET GROUP would buy it back from me.  I have been dealing for almost 5 years now with many different representatives who have done nothing but threaten to sue me for fees.  Fees for a place I explained to them repeatedly for years I cannot use.

I have again and again requested them to buy back the membership like they promised, but they refuse!  Always with a new excuse how I need to pay them to sell it, very dishonest.  I even offered to sell it back for almost nothing, as I can never use it.  They accused me of trying to blackmail them when I offered to sell it back for almost nothing, I just cannot use it ever again.  That is not blackmail, it is a big profit for them, Im the one who would lose money.

As a disabled American Veteran, I just say beware, if they are not willing to work with me, just what will they do too you.

Beware of there false sales claims and refusal to buy back as promised.

Ron, Frankfort, IL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNSET-GROUP-CANCUN-MEXICO/internet/SUNSET-GROUP-CANCUN-MEXICO-SUNSET-LAGOON-False-sales-claims-refusal-to-buy-back-as-promis-840984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNSET GROUP CANCUN MEXICO

Sunset Group Timeshare Complaints

AUTHOR: janehill - ()

We purchased a Sunset group membership, that we tried to get out of it the next day after reviewing our welcome package. They said we could not because we signed the clause regarding not being able to cancel up to 5 days after purchase.