Complaint Review: SUNSKY

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: SCAMMED BY SUNSKY — SPAIN Other
SUNSKY
27/P, B Wing, Huaqiangbei Road, Internet China

SUNSKY Item never arrived and they don't refund and ignore my claims Internet

I bought a watch-phone on http://www.sunsky-online.com/  They took two weeks to ship my item. I placed a dispute on PayPal, and we shipped it for me to close the dispute.  This happen TWO MONTHS ago and the item has not arrived. The traking number shows that it has been returned and they have not refunded.  I have claimed many times but the answer with evasives, or they just ignore me.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT TO BUY THEM IF YOU WANT NOT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME.

Company Info:

Shenzhen Office: 27/P, B Wing, Windows Building, Huaqiangbei Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China.
Zip Code: 518010.
Tel: +86-755-61302080, 61302093, 83641729.
Fax: +86-755-61302090

HongKong Office: Flat B 6/F, Imperial Garden, 3 Duke Street, Kowloon Tong, HongKong.
Tel: +852-98505902
Fax: +852-23362956

Business Registration:
eForChina Limited : 53323875-000-11-12-A.
(Registered in Hongkong).
Shenzhen SUNSKY Technology Limited : 4403011253653.
(Registered in Mainland China).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNSKY/internet/SUNSKY-Item-never-arrived-and-they-dont-refund-and-ignore-my-claims-Internet-1051392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNSKY