Complaint Review: SUNTRUST BANK

• Web:
  • Category: Banks

SUNTRUST BANK bank ORLANDO, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Harassment

do not work at suntrust on Chancellor dr in Orlando!!. They allow sexual harassment and I was sexually harassed while I was there. I told my management DEBORAH CARTER and she told me that if I protect myself against my abuser that I would be FIRED. This man continued to harrass myself and other employees and finally when I filed a report with the EEOC he was fired. This man violated me on a daily basis and even tried to hit me in the face with hot food and upper management did NOTHING! Their security is a joke and one day I was chased by a crazy man into their parking lot and security claimed they caught nothing on the cameras yet they can see of you park in handicapped parking? This company I would love to sue because I feel that it isnt ok for anyone to have to work in these conditions and have to be terrorized on a daily basis in order to make a dollar. It was high stress and because of this job I now have high blood pressure and suffered major mental stress that eventually landed me in the hospital. Media feel free to contact me and I need a good attorney!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2010 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNTRUST-BANK/ORLANDO-Florida-32837/SUNTRUST-BANK-bank-ORLANDO-Florida-622404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNTRUST BANK

Harassment

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (U.S.A.)

You need an attorney ?  THEN GO GET ONE !!!!!!  Geeeezzzzzz.  How lazy can you get ?