Complaint Review: SUNY Institute Of Technology At Utica

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:Rochester New York
SUNY Institute Of Technology At Utica
sunyit.edu Utica, New York U.S.A.

SUNY Institute Of Technology At Utica Uncooperative and difficult to register for classes Utica New York

I've been trying to register for an HIM 100 class for the month of August. I've registered twice and was dropped twice. The first time I gave the bursars office my Visa number and the second I sent a check for $300.
I paid $320 for an on-line course at another institution the first time trying to register and was immediately enrolled.

I've been calling the bursars office at (long distance from Rochester) 315-792-7412 for weeks now and the number always rings busy.I've also been calling the registrars 315-792-7262 office for weeks and only was able to reach her twice and only one call back.
If I don't register today will I be looking at late fees?
I'm a single parent that was denied financial aid and still does not have an answer on eligibility for a student loan.Is this any way to treat adult learners who want t earn an on-line degree.
I'll be doing research today on another school that gives a BS degree in Health Information Management.

Tired
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNY-Institute-Of-Technology-At-Utica/Utica-New-York/SUNY-Institute-Of-Technology-At-Utica-Uncooperative-and-difficult-to-register-for-classes-365703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNY Institute Of Technology At Utica