Complaint Review: SUPERIOR CASINO

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: Zon — Big Bear City California United States of America
SUPERIOR CASINO

SUPERIOR CASINO Too many to mention BOGUS OFFERS WON'T PAY UP Internet

I received MANY offers from Superior Casino, but the interesting one was that if I'd make a deposit of ANY amount and use it, (turned out to be $25 minimum.....) all I had to do was email the 'host' at a certain email address, and they'd credit my account with $100 immediately for me to use any way I wanted.

I REPEATEDLY sent a request to that email address, REPEATEDLY forwarded that email to their customer support, and finally told them that if they didn't honor that offer they sent me, I'd make sure everyone on the internet knew they were a SCAM.

I have since read about people getting bogus checks from them for payment, and people not getting their payment in ANY form. Well, they don't honor their own offers for credit or bonuses either. Throw your money in the trash. It'll be better spent. And don't EVER accept one of their regular bonuses on ANY gaming sight until you read their rules.......they won't pay you anything unless you bet 10-100 time your original deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPERIOR-CASINO/internet/SUPERIOR-CASINO-Too-many-to-mention-BOGUS-OFFERS-WONT-PAY-UP-Internet-613069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPERIOR CASINO