Complaint Review: SUPERIOR DISTRIBUTION/AZC

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Deborah — Maryville Tennessee United States of America
SUPERIOR DISTRIBUTION/AZC
7211 E SUOTHERN AVE#111 MESA, Arizona United States of America

SUPERIOR DISTRIBUTION/AZC JOSH/CUSTOMER SERVICE JAN.10/13 Superior distribution led me to beleive I was getiing only a free product. In truth it was a scam to get into my bank account.into.my I am living on disabilitand need it for groceries.money. iwas told MESA, PHOENIX Arizona

I am disabled with cancer. I have been ripped off by Superior Distributions/Az.  I thought I was signing up for a free product only, and have been drained of over three hundred dollars.  This occured on the internet.  They have a pop-up site that says if you sign up for a questionaire,
you will receive a free product of choice. I chose the diet supplement Ketone SLim. I want my money back. They took out over 3 hundred dollars out of my account. Living on disability is hard. I did not sign up for any club, only a free product.  Please help me to stop this outrageous and cruel web site.   We are suffering as a result of these criminals. I guess they are living great, while we have no food money.  I would apreciate any help we can get to stop these scoundrels. Return to sender isn't even an option. They don't stand behind their product enough to let you return it. I talked to Josh, a representi tive in the Pheniox area, and he told me I could do nothing. I want these people stopped. If not fot ripoff report, I would have no help. I suspect many others have no where to turn, because people
with a low income, cannot afford a lawyer. My neices tryed this free offer. They will be looking a medical expenses if they get sick. I will do whatever I can to stop them. Please help us get our money back. I This is making me sicker by having to deal with all this. I am not really physically able.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPERIOR-DISTRIBUTIONAZC/MESA-Arizona-85209/SUPERIOR-DISTRIBUTIONAZC-JOSHCUSTOMER-SERVICE-JAN1013-Superior-distribution-led-me-to-994860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPERIOR DISTRIBUTION/AZC