• Submitted: Thu, June 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: lexiblouir — 85132 Arizona
7211 E southern AVE #111 Mesa, Arizona USA

SUPERIOR DISTRIBUTION/AZC AKA Xtreme HCA Scammers, Dishonest Thieves, Liars Mesa Arizona

I got a call from HCA Xtreme letting me know that they wanted to gain weight-loss testimonials from its users so they were sending me the product for free; all I had to pay was the shipping and tax. So I agreed to pay the $5.34. I was very insistent that I do not like to get in an autoship program to be charged automatically. The sales rep answered that I was in complete control of my account and would not be shipped anything without my approval. Well when I got another package in the mail from the same shipping address (not even a month later) I did not open the package, I just automatically called the Customer Service number and was told that I was informed on the sales call that I had to call back with in 15 days to cancel any future orders. So, they charged my credit card $106.92. I proceded to tell them that I did not want to receive any more of their products and I certainly did not authorize a charge to my credit card. They said we're sorry, we are only a 3rd party company that takes their calls. They are a call center who deals with many different products and companies. I said I wanted to talk to a manager. She told me she was one of the managers and the only thing she could do for me is take $25 off my charge and cancel my account. But I was not satisfied with only $25 taken off. I told her again that I wanted to send their product back and they needed to refund me my money back. She hung up on me after 7 minutes and 34 seconds. And this was supposed to be a professional in a managerial position. They can't do the right thing and even offer the opportunity to return the product for a refund. I was definitely lied to. The company rips you off and takes your money with out providing the satisfation guarantee they supposedly say they offer. I am very unhappy about the way Xtreme HCA does NOT take care of their customers. You can't even call them, they hire a 3rd party for that and they can't help you b/c it's not their company. Horrible Company! Horrible Customer Service! They will never gain my business again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPERIOR-DISTRIBUTIONAZC/Mesa-Arizona-85209/SUPERIOR-DISTRIBUTIONAZC-AKA-Xtreme-HCA-Scammers-Dishonest-Thieves-Liars-Mesa-Arizona-1062550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPERIOR DISTRIBUTION/AZC