directions
  • Report: #819964

Complaint Review: SUPERMEDIA

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Modern Limb & Brace Co — Watchung New Jersey United States of America
SUPERMEDIA
30 KNIGHTSBRIDGE RD SUITE 501 PISCATAWAY, New Jersey United States of America

SUPERMEDIA IDEARC Fraudulent charges PISCATAWAY, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 732-668-4826

*UPDATE Employee: Request for acct. info:

In 2009 we met with a rep from Idearc (now Supermedia) to set up a website and do mass mailings to a targeted group in our profession.  The website was never done yet billing began, and we have been disputing the charges ever since.

In addition, the mailings they sent out went to firefighter insurance, abortion clinics, etc. all fields that have nothing to do with our profession.  These charges also we have been disputing.  Their latest stunt is to bar our company from advertising in the Yellow Pages because our "account is past due".  Our "advertising" account is paid in full and always has been.

Supermedia seems to thrive on practices to defraud business professionals, and when we do not go along they darken our professional name.

With so many complaints on the web against this company I do not understand how they are still in business and why the Consumer Protection Agency or Attorney Generals office has not investigated this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPERMEDIA/PISCATAWAY-New-Jersey-08854/SUPERMEDIA-IDEARC-Fraudulent-charges-PISCATAWAY-New-Jersey-819964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPERMEDIA

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

732-668-4826

AUTHOR: concerned citizen - ()

I have never sold this company anything. Some how they have printed my personal cell phone number. I use my personal cell number for business and do not appreciate my number being associated with these accusations.

Request for acct. info:

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - (United States of America)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and email back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your Contact Number: