Complaint Review: SUPERNATURAL AKA TD MILLER

• Submitted: Sat, March 05, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2006

• Reported By:Winston-Salem North Carolina
SUPERNATURAL AKA TD MILLER
3709 WEST MARKET ST GREENSBORO, North Carolina U.S.A.

SUPERNATURAL AKA TD MILLER AKA AC 24 HOUR FITNESS TD MILLER SCAMED ME AND IS SCAMMING AC FITNESS 'S MEMBERS AND THE COMPANY GREENSBORO North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TD Miller Situation has been taking care of, and the problem has been recitfied.

I am a 25 year old student who at the start of the New Year wanted to get back in shape. I enlisted the assistance of a TD MIller who "claimed" to be a personal trainer he had the talk the before and after photos and a plan worked out that was supposed to be one one one training. I decided to give him a shot because he seemed dedicated and helpful he advised me that the cost for a 5 week program was 250.00 i gave him a check the next day there was no contract signed or anything.

When I finally got to the Gym where his scam ring is located AC 24 hour fitness in Greensboro NC he pushed me off on some other guy. I was under the assumpstion that it would be one on one personal training. He expalined that situation to me and I was fine with it he then advised me that I did not have to be a member of that gym and the times that I should come to avoid management. because they did not know he had his own personal training business on the side operating out of thier gym.

Well a unfortuante series of events occured in my life my mother had a heart attack and in turn I had to be with her I am her only child and she is single in turn I lost my job because I just started it in December and was not eligible for fmla. I callled td to let him know my situation and he was all apologetic and was like call me when you get yourself togeher. It is now March 4th I called this man's cell phone and the gym and left messages for him for the past three weeks ..no call back he finally called ne back at 8pm this evening I advise him that I was ready to start my program back and asked when I could schedule a time to the gym he then advised me that I would have to pay him again because it was only a five week program I then told him that I only came one time and asked him if he thought he was treating me fairly he said he was a business man and stated "I dare you to take me to court"

All I wanted to do was get in shape I did not ask for this frustration I either would like a prorated portion of my money back so I can join another gym or I will have to file a claim against him and the 24 hour fitness franchise. he is not a certified trainer, (I just found this out) he is operating a illigitimate business under false pretenses and I do not even know if the operations manager at the gym knows what he is doing he is losingmoney for that gym and I do not want to let him get away with trying to rip me off please someone help me.

Keisha
Winston-Salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2005 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPERNATURAL-AKA-TD-MILLER/GREENSBORO-North-Carolina-27407/SUPERNATURAL-AKA-TD-MILLER-AKA-AC-24-HOUR-FITNESS-TD-MILLER-SCAMED-ME-AND-IS-SCAMMING-AC-F-133919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPERNATURAL AKA TD MILLER

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Theodore - (U.S.A.)

After immediately finding out about TD Millers actions and poor buisness practices, we immediately terminated him, and barred him from our facility and property. We also want to make sure the public knows he was a sub contractor that rented space with the company AC Fitness and had no other relations to AC Fitness other than renting a space at our facility. AC Fitness has been in buisness for 13 years and prides ourself in offering the BEST customer service and being the most reputible gym around.