Complaint Review: SUPERPAGES ADVERTIZING From Texas

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:other Other
SUPERPAGES ADVERTIZING From Texas
651 Canyon Dr Coppell, Virginia U.S.A.

SUPERPAGES ADVERTIZING From Texas We have proof of fraud. Billed us for hundreds of $2.50 per-click keywords that were fake! Coppell Texas

We are ending our contract with Idearc aka Superpages advertizing. We did not have a single call. Average cost was just under $500.00 a month. Nearly broke our firm.

At one point we asked for, and received a copy of the $2.50 pay per each click billing for about a 45 day period. 90% of the charges were for words and single letters that could NEVER have brought any business to our company. I don't think we were supposed to see that list. But we did and we still have it. Someone there was likely in trouble for sending it.

If you are fighting with this group, you must get your hands on your Click Keyword List. That is where they are cheating their clients. I don't have the cash to take them to court right now but I will soon, and hope to get this corrupt company closed down.

I have worked all my life as an honest business man and by gosh I won't stand by while a huge company such as Idearc - Superpages rips off clients and treats them like dirt when they complain.

Game over Idearc, I am telling the world what you did.

Adsucker
other

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPERPAGES-ADVERTIZING-From-Texas/Coppell-Virginia-75019/SUPERPAGES-ADVERTIZING-From-Texas-We-have-proof-of-fraud-Billed-us-for-hundreds-of-250-454601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPERPAGES ADVERTIZING From Texas