Complaint Review: SUPPORT KIDS CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Hedge — Palm bay Florida
SUPPORT KIDS CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY
Nationwide USA

SUPPORT KIDS CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY SUPPORT KIDS CONTACTED ME WAY BACK IN 2006 , WHEN I WAS ARREARS IN CHILD SUPPORT, AT THE TIME THEY CONTACTED ME I THOUGHT THEY WERE WORKED WITH THE STATE OF IOWA WHERE I OWED SUPPORT...MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I SENT SUPPORT KIDS $12,000 YES! $12,000 FOR MY BACK CHILD SUPPORT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT ME EVEN....YEARS LATER AND EVEN NOW IN 2014 AND 3 ATTORNEYS LATER, I CANNOT GET CREDIT FOR CHILD SUPPORT I PAID INTO SUPPORT KIDS....THE STATES WILL NOT HONOR 3RD PARTY COLLECTORS ECT...SO GUESS WHAT...I AM NOW PAYING TWICE....THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, AS THIS IS A BIG SCAM...JUST COMPLETELY NOT RIGHT!,..SUPPORT KIDS IS REALLY A CRIMINAL ENTERPIRSE THEY PREY ON WOMEN AND THE MEN WHO OWE CHILD SUPPORT. Austin Texas

Hi..This is what happened to me with  "Support Kids"  This started way back in 2006 when I was contacted by Support Kids our ot Austin Tx, as that time i was arrears in my child support,  Support Kids led me to believe they worked with the state of Iowa to collect child support.  I ended up sending Support Kids, $12,000  Yes! $12,000 in about a 6 month peirod which should have made me even on my child support.   Well!..Ha..3 attorneys later and it is now 2014, I cannot get any credit for the money I sent to Support Kids for chicld support, as I found out that most states will not honor a 3 rd party collector.  So I have to pay my child support which i already paid!...TWICE!... Support Kids is a complete scam and a rip off, they prey on the mothers also and but for sure the father who owe child support, they donot tell you that you will get no credit for the money you send them and you will have to pay the state direlctly anyway.   This is criminal!..they should not be allowed to operate, and I cannot beleive they are still in business.   MY one attorney tried to serve them papers and couldnot even find the owners in Texas, as they hide.   Support Kids needs to be shut down, it is just wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPPORT-KIDS-CHILD-SUPPORT-RECOVERY/nationwide/SUPPORT-KIDS-CHILD-SUPPORT-RECOVERY-SUPPORT-KIDS-CONTACTED-ME-WAY-BACK-IN-2006-WHEN-I-W-1163431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPPORT KIDS CHILD SUPPORT RECOVERY