Complaint Review: SUPPORTSW

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:nashville Tennessee
SUPPORTSW
SUPPORTSW.com Internet U.S.A.

SUPPORTSW Palma Mallorca I was trying to purchase the Norton anti virus online found these guys purchased it and then tried to download it and it said there system was down try later, they charged my credit card for not the 39.99us but 69.95 I disputed it and was credited back to my acc. turns out they are an overseas fraud. Palma Mallorca Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: call the 1-800 number

i was trying to purchase the Norton Anti Virus online and did a search and found what appeared to be a legit co. clicked to purchase entered my credit card info and tryed to download it and the company said were sorry we are unable to complete the transaction. which would have been 39.99 So i went to another web address and purchased it and then my credit card bill came with a 69.95 charge so i disputed it and tried to contact the so called SUPPORTSW.com and up popped a rip off report from someone who had the same thing happen to them. currently i have been credited from my credit card company but beware i was trying to buy a security system for my computer and was scamed and now they have my info scary huh.

Joe
nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2007 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPPORTSW/internet/SUPPORTSW-Palma-Mallorca-I-was-trying-to-purchase-the-Norton-anti-virus-online-found-these-274605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPPORTSW

#1 Consumer Suggestion

call the 1-800 number

AUTHOR: Sobercore - (U.S.A.)

i had this same thing happen to me. i spent quite a while on the phone with these folks. they corrected my account and walked me through the order process where i had missed the spot to select which products i wanted. don't get mad because you don't pay attention when you buy stuff online.