Complaint Review: SUPREME BRANDS LLC

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010

• Reported By: Mick — Oakland Park Florida United States of America
SUPREME BRANDS LLC
2260 South Haven Ave, Unit E Ontario, CA 91761 Internet United States of America

SUPREME BRANDS LLC PPL.BILL.NET*KNIGHTSTIC AT 1-877-889-6264 Fraudulent Billing Practices of Credit Card Accounts Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Be Aware: We Offer a "Trial," Not a "Sample"

Im disputing a charge appearing on my  credit card statement in the amount of $99.90 from PPLBill.NetKnightstick 18778896264 GB.  I received a free offer to receive an electronic cigarette for just $9.95 shipping and handling costs. I did eventually receive the product in the US Mail sometime later. The Invoice number was 485353 order date of 10/14/10. Customer Ref # 199843. This product was shipped by Supreme Brands, LLC 2260 South Haven Ave Unit E in Ontario, ca 91761.I did not order, authorize nor receive anything else than the initial item I ordered for the cost of $9.95. On 01/25/10 I noticed this company submitted another charge to my account without my knowledge or authorization. Therefore, I am disputing this charge. I'm sure you will find the following webpage interesting and pertaining to my complaint.I hope you can provide me with some in-sight into how I can receive a satisfactory resolution in this matter.

Sincerely,

Edward Miles

3052 S Oakland Forest Drive

Villa 2012

Oakland Park, FL 33309

email: Miles1707@aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPREME-BRANDS-LLC/internet/SUPREME-BRANDS-LLC-PPLBILLNETKNIGHTSTIC-AT-1-877-889-6264-Fraudulent-Billing-Practices-571107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPREME BRANDS LLC

Please Be Aware: We Offer a "Trial," Not a "Sample"

AUTHOR: Devin - (United States of America)

Dear Edward,

We are sorry that you are upset about being billed and have had to dispute this charge with your credit card company - after reading your complaint it is apparent that you did not read the terms and conditions that were repeatedly disclosed to you and which you had to agree to in order to sign-up for our trial offer.

We do not offer or advertise a "sample," which is a gift, rather we are offering a "trial," which is a time-sensitive test. We list the terms and conditions of our trial offer on every single page of our site (and we also send these terms to you in an email confirmation once your order is finalized) and you must agree to them by clicking a SUBMIT button which says directly above it "By clicking SUBMIT I hererby agree to the terms and conditinos" - since you did order the trial, this means you clicked SUBMIT and agreed to the terms.

The terms stated that you would have 10-days from the date your product shipped to try it and see if it was right for you - if you were unhappy with the product you only needed to call in and close your account and you would not be billed or shipped anything else. If you were happy with the product you did not need to do anything and when your 10-day trial period ended you would be billed for the shipment at its regular price.

As you never called in to cancel your trial (as you were unaware of the terms that you had agreed to) you were billed for the shipment when your trial period ended in accordance with the terms you had agreed to. It is not our fault that you failed to read the terms and conditions which were disclosed to you repeatedly and you agreed to when ordering - as you have disputed the charge with your bank you have taken away other possible resolutions to this issue.

We will wait to here from your bank and will provide them with detailed account records so that the dispute can get resolved as soon as possible.

Sincerely,