• Report: #542081

• Submitted: Fri, December 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: Mom of two — Arnold Maryland United States of America
PO Box 2243 Internet United States of America

SUPREME MARKETING INC Marquis Fulfillment Agency Posing as a cllege student selling books to raise money for team trip. Books never arrive. Internet

It's not the first time one of these young men has come to the door selling some kind of subscription, only the last time I bought something I did actually get it.

This time, however, I ordered two books from the movie "Cars" that my two kids are both into, at $24 each.  Unfortunately it is now too late to cancel my check or try to get my money back.

I have left three messages on the number listed on the receipt, but needless to say have heard nothing back.  Now that I have found this site and these other reports I don't expect to.  I certainly will not be buying anything else at the door again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUPREME-MARKETING-INC/internet/SUPREME-MARKETING-INC-Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-Posing-as-a-cllege-student-selling-books-542081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUPREME MARKETING INC