Complaint Review: SURPLUS & ADVENTURE

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: MAO — Weymouth Other United Kingdom
SURPLUS & ADVENTURE
Alcester Road Internet United States of America

SURPLUS & ADVENTURE Well In to third month since payment taken and still waiting Flyford Flavell Internet

I Placed a small order with this company via the internet 4 November 2009, I got an order confirmation email that day and payment was taken by them 7 November 2009.

After several weeks when the goods failed to arrive I attempted to contact them about my order. After several days I had no response to my emails so I tried to telephone them on the number they listed on their website and from the order confirmation email. The number was always either engaged or left unanswered but after about three days and around 10 calls I finally got through to someone.

I was told by the lady who I spoke to that one of the items on my order was delayed at their suppliers but would be with them in a day or two and I would get my order before christmas. I am still waiting and despite my best efforts I havn't been able to contact them since that conversation.

Even though it is only a small amount of money ( 23.72 ) I feel as though I have had my pocket picked by these people.  My next step, when I get the time, is to talk to the trading standards poeple in the area local to this outfit and see if they are aware of this company and the way they do business.  I would encourage others who my have had problems with this lot to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SURPLUS-ADVENTURE/internet/SURPLUS-ADVENTURE-Well-In-to-third-month-since-payment-taken-and-still-waiting-Flyford-554288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SURPLUS & ADVENTURE