Complaint Review: SURVEY AMERICA

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:TITUSVILLE Florida
SURVEY AMERICA
815 JOHN ST SUITE 130 EVANSVILLE, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 812-962-0399
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

SURVEY AMERICA CAN TAKE FLORIDA SURVEYOR OFF LIST OF SURVEYORS NOT TO PAY EVANSVILLE Indiana

I am a surveyor in Florida who will not be doing any business with Survey America and I will also let fellow surveyors in Florida know not to do business with them.

I have 2 outstanding invoices with Survey America which date back 5 months. After repeated phone calls and false promises I have still not recieved pament. I have been told that they have been paid for their services but they refuse to pay me.

My final phone call to them was to let them know I will be placing liens on both properties and their response was "go ahead.....I understand you have to do what you have to do".

Jim
TITUSVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SURVEY-AMERICA/EVANSVILLE-Indiana-47713/SURVEY-AMERICA-CAN-TAKE-FLORIDA-SURVEYOR-OFF-LIST-OF-SURVEYORS-NOT-TO-PAY-EVANSVILLE-India-370785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SURVEY AMERICA