Complaint Review: SUZANASPORT.COM IS SCAM

SUZANASPORT.COM IS SCAM
Jl.Ir.H.Juanda Baru No.54 Internet Indonesia

SUZANASPORT.COM IS SCAM SUZANASPORT.COM IS SCAM Medan Internet

SUZANASPORT.COM IS 100% SCAM

It's shame that I disclose such scam issue what I face on 1 weeks ago. However in order to avoid such matter, please allow me to share such information.
I placed a bike order to following company "Suzana Sport". When I placed order to them, They said the price includes the cost of shipping bikes. And they sent us invoice with signature and bill of lading to us. So I trusted to them.

My Order :
----------
1 Unit 2013 Scott Foil Team Issue Road Bike : $ USD 3375

Until now I've repeatedly contacted them. And they do not reply to emails from me. I feel have been cheated by them. I hope that no more victims like me. And never again there are people to make purchases at their company. Because they are fraudsters.

SUZANA SPORT :
---------------
Jl.Ir.H.Juanda Baru No.54
Medan-20159-Indonesia
E-mail: info@suzanasport.com
Telephone: +6289634147434
Website : http://www.suzanasport.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUZANASPORTCOM-IS-SCAM/internet/SUZANASPORTCOM-IS-SCAM-SUZANASPORTCOM-IS-SCAM-Medan-Internet-1054089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUZANASPORT.COM IS SCAM