Complaint Review: SW Florida Transporter, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: IL — Chicago Illinois United States of America
SW Florida Transporter, Inc.
15201 N Cleaveland Ave N Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

SW Florida Transporter, Inc. Ed Lopez NIGHTMARE - AVOID N Fort Myers, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lol

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: So funny

*Author of original report: ED Get Your Stories Straight

*UPDATE Employee: The truth of what happen customer not saying

In one word "AVOID" this company. We used they service thru the broker otherwise after reading reviews on the internet I never used them. First, the broker lied the way boat will be transportted, he told it will be on the flatbead or semitruck...couple days later we found out that boat was pulled and trailer bearrings failed on the way to IL from FL. Broker give Ed's phone to deal with, I called many times to Ed and directly to SW transporters but they did not pick up the phone, they did not called us asking what we want to do with the broken boat they just put to marina, i asked marina's phone and they did not give it to me. interesting why????finally after 20 days they delivered the boat and we said we will pay only for delivery until they show us the bill for marina. Ed said that invoice is in his offfice...so how he picked up the boat in TN but invoice is in his office in FL and how he assumes we will pay whatever he says to us...???something to think..so finally he try to run with the boat and also damaged our friends car the one crossed his path on running, also try to scare my husband and others with the knife...AVOID AVOID AVOID...I will write my
review everywhere i can to tell everybody to avoid SW FLORIDA TRANSPORTER and ED LOPEZ!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SW-Florida-Transporter-Inc/N-Fort-Myers-Florida-/SW-Florida-Transporter-Inc-Ed-Lopez-NIGHTMARE-AVOID-N-Fort-Myers-Florida-900392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SW Florida Transporter, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lol

AUTHOR: SW Florida Transporter - (United States of America)

Also forgot to add they claim that they didn't speck English and they did not undestand. so funny I think they are writing crap hear in English. truth there's some times lier lier lier that's all this person is .juge told them he wold find it hard to believe that I wold drive from cape coral Florida just to get it to a fight with them !!!!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

So funny

AUTHOR: SW Florida Transporter - (United States of America)

On 7/24/2012 I went to Lemont IL for cout on this case. number one if you read there last post ( Ed got a ticket they didn't Eennnn wrong ) they got a ticket for disoraly cunduct and blocking my vehicle .when the juge saw all the eve dance with copy of all my tex to them it was east to say guilty to them, even wors they lied under oth saying they didn't Evan know there friend and he was just an inacent bystander waithg for the gate to open and I just came and hit his car .so funny well now I will sue them in small flames court for damages to my truck. I am going to tell you go ahead and keep writing Faust information on hear. you are just digging a bigger hole for your self. I got all the proof I need to sue you as you can see. you lied in court and didn't go well for you at all .I AM NOT Guilty you wher it's easy you pay to transport your boat and noting wold have happen but you just like others thing just because you own the boat you have the write NOT to pay a tansporter .well read awaking
There are federal laws to Procter transport componeys from scammers. you also filed a fake insurance claim say we damage your boat. well I told the insurance compy to contact the insurance componeys that reported this junk you bout as Salvige to get a report on the damages they paid for to proof. you are nothing but a lire you will go to jail for insurance fraud I guaranty you that nothing but a thief !!!!

ED Get Your Stories Straight

AUTHOR: IL - (United States of America)

Ed Lopez ( SW Florida Transporter)- you are mixing your customers and your stories, first our boat was delivered on June 20, so there is no way we can post this review of your company on June 8. You have too many unhappy costumers with your action that mixed yourself. Second, if you are talking about our situation, we asked to show as the Marine bill for the fixed bearings that your refused to do. I asked the Marine name bunch of times and never got they contact information. What were you hiding from us? You never called us staying that trailer bearings failed.

We got this information from the broker when our boat was in Marine. You mixing your stories already, you telling one story to BBB other story in here. So, you did not provide supporting docs from Marine why do we have to pay you. Maybe you are lying to us and just charging extra???? I called the Marine the one you put on your invoice, and this Marine never heard of your company or our trailer. You are very dishonest person. I have emails staying this.

That most of reviews posted in June says that you are charging your customers over 1K extra for every delivery. You are playing dirty games with your customers. Third, if you had a wrong address how could you come to the right place. Everybody called police not only you. So, if everybody were chasing you how come you had time to got out from the car put the chain on our trailer with the boat and drag it from the yard? You are making stories that sounds ridiculous. Everybody was sitting and waiting for police.

Nobody kicked you or your car, and you start pushing car in front of you with 3 year old child in there. Gates are automated ant they opens when somebody stands near. We are not the owners of the yard that can come and lock it. Fourth, you got the ticket for improper behavior we did not get any tickets. Call Police and ask...Ed its time stop playing dirty games with the clients. I got some calls from your customers who are ready to file a lawsuit on you. So its coming because the way you are doing business is not fear to your customers, you are making charges from your head.

The truth of what happen customer not saying

AUTHOR: SW Florida Transporter - (United States of America)

Relationship: *REBUTTAL Owner of company Report: Well let's see number one we did not charge them 1000 extra at all we wher hired to transport ther boat from a Florida Salvige action yes you know it a Junk one of our drivers pick up the boat and trailer in Tampa Florida and started to drive to IL when he got half way the bearings on the rear axel went out trailer was taken apart by a marina in TN the hole axeal and hubs wher shot I called the customer to let them know whet happen and told them it needed to be fix before it can go any where they told me to go ahead and get it fix,

I got a call brom my Broker and he told me that the customer had put a charge back and was not going to pay so 10 m later I got a call from the customers wife telling me don't worry we are going to pay you so I sent my driver back to TN to pick up the boat when it was repaired we took one off our trailer to put the trailer and boat on our trailer at no charge to the customer and explained to them this was don for free instead of taking any more chances of towing there trailer when we got to IL we let them take the boat off out trailer with out getting paid fist wichita is a NoNo but he looked like anice guy

well was I wrong they put two fork lift one in back and one in front after 20 m of just playing dum the guy walks up to me so I hand him the bill and he told me he was not going to pay any thing and for me to get the F_ _ K out that I was in privet property so I called the police and waited for about 20 m no one came they had gave me the wrong address so I was just a sitty duck with no help I got the trailer and hacked up to my truck and started to drive out when they jump in there car and stared to chase me

and then they lock the gate they got out of the car and started to kik my truck in fear for my safety I push ther car out of the way and ran to a near by place and called the police agean when the police came they wher ticketed for disoraly conduct and wher told they have to pay or boat wold be I pounded word of advice we work hard to get your boats from point aA to Point B there are laws to protect Transport Drivers so pay your bills don't tray to be slick and get away with not paying its not going to go well for you thanks Ed Lopez 1-800-930-5293 Photos: