Complaint Review: SWAT Environmental Radon Mitigation LANSING MI

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: jazz — Carbondale Colorado
SWAT Environmental Radon Mitigation LANSING MI
7022 S. Revere PKWY STE 200 Centennial CO Lansing, Michigan USA

SWAT Environmental Radon Mitigation LANSING MI SWAT Environmental RADON Centenial COLORADO DISHONORABLE COMPANY-STAY AWAY Centennial COLORADO

Stay away from this dishonorable company.  They quote you one price on the phone.  Then they call twice and increase the price.  Then, the day they come to install radon mitigation pipes, they charge you more for a plastic covering. They charge to paint the pipes too.  It's all extra.

The tech guy broke my front door handle.  They said they would pay.  Asked me to send photos.  I did.  Asked me to send a receipt from Lowes.  I did.  They never intended to compensate me for breaking my front door knob.  They led me on for 2 months and then said they wouldn't compensate me. This is an untrustworthy company.

To this day, I do not have any hope that if my radon test comes back with a high number that they will come and fix the pipe.  Do not hire this company unless you want your home damaged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SWAT-Environmental-Radon-Mitigation-LANSING-MI/Lansing-Michigan-48911/SWAT-Environmental-Radon-Mitigation-LANSING-MI-SWAT-Environmental-RADON-Centenial-COLORAD-1114369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SWAT Environmental Radon Mitigation LANSING MI